Another year passed by. Alright, before saying anything, I wish you have a Happy New Year.
2015 was somewhat a meh year for me, and I apologize for staying silent until recently. I was mostly burnt out for a few reasons, and one of them is that I felt like I've been neglecting my personal projects in favor of trying to support myself, and I hope to find a better balance in the future. I'm grateful for the unexpected kind words and encouragement that I got when I came out of hiatus, and the patient people who have waited out my hiatus to finish their things.
Still, I want to create. Make more interesting art for you guys, and maybe other things. I want to improve and enrich my skills as well. I also want to be able to support myself. These haven't changed since the time I opened for commission for the first time.
So, I want to conclude this with a hope that this year will go well.
- If you are interested in getting a commission slot, send me a note with the title "Commission Request" and be sure to give me details of
- character(s) involved
- What they are doing. Elaborate as much as necessary, or let me go crazy with "artistic freedom."
- what pricing options you want (listed above)
- Any reference material used for the character(s). Preferably, give me some image references. The text references leave more room for error.
Queue(name & column and row)1. - 2-2. 1 character. Done.2. Anonymous - 1-2, 1 character. Done.3. - 2-2, 2 character. Done.
4. - 2-2, 2 character. Done.5. - 2-1. 1 character.6. 2-2*, 1 character.7. 2-2*, 2 characters8.
2-2*, 2 characters
2-1*, 2 characters.